Thursday, September 25, 2008

The word of the year is "OVERWHELMED"

This is my "I'm here at the hospital trying to discharge my kid...don't know quite where to go...I think someone told me to sit here, I think? Ahh, someone will tell me if I'm in the wrong spot...I hope..."


I'm not sure how to do any of this...but I'm here. Lord, I rest on You cause there is nothing and no one else to rest on. Plus You have walked this road, You know what I need to do and where to go.


So I CHOOSE to trust and rest and listen intently to Your Holy Spirit, Your voice, that continues to direct me to where You would have me go and what You would have me say and what You would have me do.

I CHOOSE TO REST ON YOUR TRUTH!


God did NOT GIVE us a spirit that MAKES US AFRAID but a SPIRIT OF POWER and LOVE and SELF CONTROL.
2 Timothy 1:7


The LORD says, "I will make you WISE and SHOW you WHERE TO GO. I will GUIDE YOU and WATCH OVER YOU."
Psalms 32:8


All you who put your HOPE [confident expectation] in the LORD BE STRONG and BRAVE.
Psalms 31:24


And since we have a GREAT HIGH PRIEST over GOD'S HOUSE, LET US COME NEAR TO GOD with a SINCERE HEART and a SURE FAITH,
because WE HAVE BEEN MADE FREE from a guilty conscience, and our bodies have been WASHED WITH PURE WATER.
Let us HOLD FIRMLY to the HOPE that we have confessed, because WE CAN TRUST GOD to do what HE PROMISED.
Hebrews 10:21-23

No comments: