Monday, September 29, 2008

Pictures of clinic

Sarah has been a wonderful addition to helping with clinic. She has a public health background, has organized my pharmacy beautifully, does tons of administrative things so that the clinic can still continue to run, and she keeps me in line ;)
Love ya Sarah!

2 cuties with medicine in hand. I see a lot of kids with eye infections that they have had since they were born. I've been able to give eye drops to help with the chronic eye infections.
Here is a glimpse into the kombi (van) of people taken to clinic. On a clinic day I will see kids from 2 to 3 different carepoints. A teacher from that carepoint will come to interpret for me and to be able to tell me more about the child.

Benson and Glory weighing a child before she is to see me. This was my biggest clinic by myself so far. Benson is helping me in the clinic and drives the kombi.



1 comment:

? said...

Hello there are no ordinary moments! Your cause is a very worthy one and this will be a pleasure of brief duration, since my choice of blogs to read today has fallen on you. Do you love books? Have you read the master and margarita? I will be leaving a trail for you to my blog in the event that you consider it worthy of a counter visit and invite in order that I return as faithfully as I can but I must say your blog has given more scope to my feeble human mind. It was very pleasing to read.