Thursday, March 27, 2008

Oww, my eye!

Hey fellow friends! Just a quick up date from Mexico. We have be traveling around Guatalajara taking in the sites and culture. We have the adventures of rushhour traffic, strolling along cobble stone streets, and taking a taxi around town. We even got to see cow tongue in the market...yum.

It has been wonderful exploring Guatalajara but most of all I've enjoyed being with the Shepard's. They are the kind of people and missionaries I want to be so it's been wonderful to do life with them for this short time!




Renee, April, and I goofing off at the two storie Starbucks in Guatalajara.


The semi small red spot above my eye brow is where the dart poked me.
Not bad I know but I almost poked my eye out!

Thanks for all of you have been praying for me in general and while I'm here. We were playing darts this afternoon and as typical clutzy me I dropped a dart on my face and was close to hitting my eye! YOUR PRAYERS DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE, THANKS YOU FOR YOUR PRAYS!

Love you all!

No comments: