Sunday, March 23, 2008

Trip to Guadalajara, Mexico

Hello amigos! I'm writing from Guadalajara, Mexico. I'm going to be here until Saturday visiting a missionary family from church. They just recently moved here after living in Peru for 13 or so years.

While they were on sabbatical in the States their daughter April was in my Bible study for those 2 years. One of her close friends Renee and I decided that we should go visit them!

Be in prayer for protection and that we may be able to encourage and up lift them in their life and ministry in Guadalajara.

Here is Renee and April drinking Inta Juices...I just love these girls!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great week in Mexico Jess! We'll be praying for you guys.
Love, Asil (Mom)

Jessa Bo said...

Ellen just informed me that they were in Peru for 20 years. I was only...er...a couple years off, ya.
Thanks Ellen!