Wednesday, June 25, 2008

World Vision Experience in Colorado!


I've been hearing of this World Vision Experience for the last year or so randomly from different people. Then I got a phone call from Scott (Thanks Scott!) who received information in the mail and he gave me their website!

The World Vision Experience takes you through the life of an AIDS orphan in Africa. It's an interactive, walk through exhibit that will transport you into the heart of Africa...and the life of one child.

I highly encourage all that can make it to go through this Experience. Many times I think I've got a grasp on the AIDS crisis in Africa. Then I realize that I have no idea what's going on. This Experience will start to give you an idea of what is going on in Africa, what I'll kind of kids I'll be taking care of, and what you can do to help!

For my Colorado peps Cherry Hills Community Church in Highlands Ranch, CO, is holding the World Vision Experience in July. 7/6 - 7/15!
They also are holding them in Loveland and Fort Collins later in the year!

You can make your free reservation to get a specific time allotment or just show up and get placed when they can!

Event States and dates.They are holding these Experiences in California, New Jersey, Georgia, Colorado, New York, Illinois, and North Carolina!

So check them out!

No comments: