Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just hangin out in Heathrow

Hello family and friends!
I'm sitting in the Heathrow Airport in London, England, waiting to board my flight to Jburg, South Africa. For lunch I bought some fish and chips with a cup of tea...which I thought was the proper thing to do when waiting in the London airport.

Took a short one eye open nap on the bench while laying on my back pack...so refreshing. Did what I could to get refreshed and smelling pretty so that those around me aren't repulsed.

Here is a quick photo journal of my amazing 7 hour layover in Heathrow:


Oh my goodness! 20 pounds for shower?! That's $40USD!!!
I'll use the wonderfully free sink facilities in the toilet thank you very much.

What gate are we supposed to go to? It's said "Please wait" for 30 minutes and we leave in 1 hour!



Ready for another kick you in the pants hysterical 9 hour night flight?!
You betcha!


Here's our plain and we're ready to board!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Jess!! A $40 dollar shower doesn't seem worth it or maybe so.:) Put a hat on.
Love, MOM

Jessa Bo said...

Thanks...ha ha ha...very funny :p