Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thanks Hannah!

I just wanted to have a shout out for one of many great friends. Hannah is pretty much an amazing friend, neighbor, and "Director of Young Women's Ministry with Teen Girls/Females" (or whatever they decided on what her title should be ;) at Calvary Church. She is such a blessing to me and to all she is with.

We've led a high school girls Bible study together, have self titled ourselves the "yenta's" of our friends, laughed until we hurt, cried on each others shoulders when life hits us hard and depended on each other when we were learning together hard life lessons.

She was available the other day to help me stuff my support letters and I greatly appreciated her help and encouragement. I love ya sisi!

I'll apologize to her husband now because when I move to Swaziland I'm kidnapping her and taking her with me...
I might compromise and not knock her out and kidnap her only and ONLY IF if they promise to visit me in Swazi ;)

We look a little delusional and giddy...only slightly though ;) This was taken in the morning after a lock-in we supervised for the 30 Hour Famine with our youth kids. This is what 30 hours without food and 3 hours of sleeping on the floor in the church with 20 youth look like. Yikes!

No comments: