Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Swazi grass hut...

I thought that you would be interested to see where I'll be living in Swaziland and who my roommate will be!

I will be living in Mbabane the capital of Swaziland. I will have three other roommate. Sandra and Natalie have been living in Swaziland for the last year. Sandra helps at the care points and with some clinic things. Natalie has been working in the Children's Cup office, helping with the youth group, and is involved in Swaziland Healing Place Church.

Sarah will be moving to Swaziland a week before I do. It will be nice to have someone else who will be new at this whole Swaziland missionary thing! We also have people who come stay with us on shorter 4-6 week trips.

Can't wait to finally meet you my future roomies and do ministry with you!
Praying for you guys!



Sandra and Natalie are living their currently.


Here is my running water, electricity pulsing, flushing toilets house!


Sarah is moving to Swaziland a week before I am.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Roomie!! I can't wait till August! See you soon :)

Jean Ohlerking said...

ah...electricity. yes. BUT not faithful.

can't wait til you are on the field with the team.

praying for you!